It's been a minute, but I'm just going to get right into it.
Earlier on this month I started a large ink drawing. It's been a LONG time since I've done one. The drawing is of three young girls, maybe around their early 20's, that are wearing brand named clothing, carry deadly weapons and are all time badasses!
Here's a video where I'm finishing up the rest of the drawing:
TimeLapse of my 19 x 24 drawing. Check out the completed drawing on my Instagram.
Follow me on:
- Bristol Board Recycled XL Paper 19x24
- Sakura Pigma Micron .005, .01, .03, .05 and .08
- Princeton Liner 2/0, Round 1, Round 3 and Liner 2
- Dr. Ph. Martin's Black Star Waterproof India Ink Matte
- Faber-Castell 9000 HB Pencil
- Carefree by Dekobe
- In The Mood by Dekobe
- Source: https://dekobe.bandcamp.com/
- License: https://creativecommons.org/licenses/...
- Instagram: @dekobebeats